Online Storage allows you to store data in a reliable and high-quality environment and share it across distributed teams. Your data can be accessed through different standard protocols and can be replicated across different providers to increase fault-tolerance.
Online Storage gives you complete control over the data you share and with whom.
Cloud Storage Services from 3F
3F was a trailblazer and is still the leader in wide-dispersion cloud storage services.
For businesses or public agencies in need of cloud storage services, 3F can help. Here’s how:
- If you need to store and distribute media content, 3F Media Delivery Solutions can put your content within a single network hop of 90% of Internet users worldwide. This managed cloud solution also provides inline packaging and trans-coding services, digital rights protection, and real-time analytics.
- For other types of data storage needs—if you intend to use the services of other cloud storage providers, or if you plan to implement your own enterprise cloud services, 3F Cloud Networking Solutions can optimize the connection between your end users and the cloud data center. These solutions improve cloud service availability and performance, which in turn boosts service adoption and user productivity.
Additionally, with 3F
- Files are encrypted before they leave your computer, transmitted securely to their destinations, and remain encrypted at the destinations to ensure the security of your information
- Files are automatically backed up on a schedule and a real-time file watcher monitors your files for changes
- The application runs as a background service that doesn’t interrupt or slow you down while you do other things
- Data is analyzed and de-duplicated so that only changes are backed up, saving on bandwidth and storage
- Versions are retained so that you can restore prior versions of backed up files
- Files deleted from your computer are never removed from your backup (using the default version settings)